Spice cake owl
Who who whoo
wants to make this cute little owl too?
- 4 slices of spice cake
- 2 UFO candy
- 2 small, round coloured candy
- 1 raspberry candy
- 2 flower candy
- sugar-icing (which you can also make yourself with icing sugar and water)
Prepare all your ingredients
Glue the round slices on the base, using the sugar-icing.
Glue the counterpart of the circle (the ‘ears’) on top of the circle, points up.
Glue the UFO candy side by side against the ‘head’, again using the sugar-icing.
Finish with the rest of the candy, using the sugar-icing:
- the raspberry candy is the nose
- finish the eyes with the round, colored candy
- the flower candy are the feet
Eat the rest of the spice cake. 😉